Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I have a Manual 2000 cxi ek1, and I’m unable to access my car atm and I’ve ordered a custom wiring harness but the guy needs a picture of the ecu plug or plugs that are located at the firewall Not inside the car at the ecu,
I can’t find pictures on the internet, i keep seeing American ex’s I need the photo to be an exact plug of an manual ek1
If anyone could supply a photo that would be great!

·
Registered
971 Posts
If you have someone making a custom harness and they need help from you on a stock car harness. I would probably reconsider who's doing my wiring work.
I have a friend that literally pulled his engine and chassis harness from the car went inside his house and extended all the wires to do a wire tuck in the engine bay.
He literally did it away from his car and didn't go back out for anything once he entered the house. This was his first time attempting it. So how has someone offered to make a custom harness and they need help?

Or are you having some crazy stuff done to it?

·
Registered
813 Posts
so under the hood plug or plugs ...got it

you should probably at least single check your own car never mind a double check..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crazy stuff done.. I’m now at the car but the rubber grommet is stuck at the passenger footwell I can’t access it

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
theres 2 bolts that hold it into the firewall

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: removed both rubber grommets on each side and still can’t see a plug? Wtf? There’s like a random orange plug that isn’t connected to anything that’s all I see

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
the harness should be 1 piece from ecu to engine.....

post pics so we can see what you see

·
Registered
813 Posts
I thought you said the plug was not in the car at the ecu?

if its the ecu plugs you wanna see take off the kick panel down at the passengers right foot...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts