Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay well my civic decided to finally be a full bitch too me. i go to start up my car and it struggles to crank over sometimes it starts up and sometimes it just cranks until the battery dies then all you can here is the starter clicking. i cleaned all the connections that i could find and the ground wires too. im just waiting on a jump start too see if its doing the same thing. i had the battery, alternator, and starter checked and everything is fine..im stumped. the known problems that i know about is that im loosing coolant which im assuming its leaking from the radiator and that the radio was wired to a power wire so i have to turn it off manually because it stays on even with the key removed. i can bump start it fine and it stays running. but i turned my car off for like 2 hours and then it wouldnt start back up. we tried to jump start it but for some reason it wasnt getting an connection. when it was warmer out it didnt give me any problems but since it started getting cold here its been struggling to start up. any clues?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts