Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
i second that. now if u put plexi glass in there instead of the heavy ass glass i think you would see alot of wright difference.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
for coupes and hatches I see it might be worth it cause there's a lot more exposed sexy carbon fiber. but on a crx = pointless.

·
Registered
'91 CRX Si
2,158 Posts
definately not worth 600 shipped, it would look dope, but too expensive, and not functional enough to justify the price

maybe one day when im constantly ballin ill get one, but hell if i was like that id get the whole damn body custom carbon fiber!!!

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
ive been looking into that too but i wonder how good the quality is, because i definatley want something that will last:beer:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
carbon fiber is strong (duh) but I would worry having the stock glass in that thing. I would want lexan so it doesn't have to support nearly as much weight.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
NastyHabitzCRX said:
ive been looking into that too but i wonder how good the quality is, because i definatley want something that will last:beer:

The VIS carbon fiber pieces I've had, all have irregular fitment. Poor finish, clear spots, white spots. . .

If you ever pick something like this up, GO SEIBON. They are awesome. Great fitment. All of their products, that I've bought, Awesome.

B

·
0 Posts
I would drop loot on fenders and a hood way before a hatch... get a spare hatch from a junkyard and swap the glass for lexan just fro track days.

·
Banned
939 Posts
The carbon hatch is too rich for my blood, too.

I believe Exospeed has fiberglass hatches available, however, I have yet to see one installed. They were to have one on their CRX, but the project was never finished.

I must do something soon, as mine is rusting.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
We just got a Trunk from Vis @ my shop the other day for a EVO 8 and it was tight! All the hoods we order for people all turn out to be good fitment and quality! They get my thumbs up for quality and fitment!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
berettagtz117 said:
We just got a Trunk from Vis @ my shop the other day for a EVO 8 and it was tight! All the hoods we order for people all turn out to be good fitment and quality! They get my thumbs up for quality and fitment!

Glad to hear that. . .Hopefully my experience with them was just my bad luck or something. I'd like to see a pic of that Evo with the cf trunk. :)

·
Registered
a car
862 Posts
had VIS fenders fit like @#%$! sent them back the retailer didn't even want them! went unclaimed and were returned to me, and they still gave me my money back from them...something to think about!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Old Thread I Know

so i was just lookin through since im fairly new and i saw this and i thght i should put up the pics.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts