Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Del sol
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought I set of mirrors without really checking if hatches and 4 doors were the same and well now I want them gone. I do have use for them because I did get them for my sedan but I wanted to out the ones from my sedan into my hatch but they don't fit. Anyways their blue no scratches, nicks, clear fade in perfect shape. Power folding mirrors. i have the relay and the switch.i'm in michigan and looking to get 149.99 shipped.

Attachments

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
bump*
its christmas time so i cant think about myself, damn...

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
fack..... you sell them in the middle of broke season....

nice price

·
Registered
Del sol
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know I did think of you but i didn't want to ask. i'll probably have them until you buy them off me.lol

·
Registered
376 Posts
I know alot of 92-95 sedan stuff fits right on the coupe, do you think they will fit the coupe?

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
you got a better price..?

Reactions: ardevas09

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
i was gonna try to get this off you till my f-in exhaust broke for the 4TH f-in time.... :TD:

had to pay another $120 for a new flex pipe and labor...

im into this POS exhaust for about $320 now...WTF

sorry for the rant, ya, im broke again so i cant get them from you...

·
Registered
436 Posts
i would like to get these, but before i do. I don't have actual power mirrors on my eg8, is there other shit i would need to do in order to make them power as well? and if i do, would you happen to have any of the other wiring that would allow me to convert from manual to power mirrors?

thank you.

i have cash in hand.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
i would like to get these, but before i do. I don't have actual power mirrors on my eg8, is there other shit i would need to do in order to make them power as well? and if i do, would you happen to have any of the other wiring that would allow me to convert from manual to power mirrors?

thank you.

i have cash in hand.
i dont think they will fit a eg... i think they are for a 96-00 sedan only... they wont fit hatchbacks...

·
Registered
Del sol
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

thank you.

i have cash in hand.

Your on your own on that. There should be something on honda-tech about how to do it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts