Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Honda Civic Si
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i just got my black housing headlights in and I see that they have a spot for "City Lights" (the lights that are just barely on) I would want to wire them up to come on when I turn my parking lights on...but then wouldnt they blink with the turning signal? or am I just a complete retard lol. Anywho...some help would be great....Thanks

To sum it up....how do I wire these city lights up??? lol

·
Registered
363 Posts
just wire them up to the fuse box so when u turn on your dash lights they come on instead of to the corners or an even easier way is to wire them to a switch so there not on when your headlights are on

·
Registered
2014 Honda Civic Si
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok cool. thanks man. rep for you!! lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
use a test light on the connector to the marker bulb, figure out which wire is your parking lamp. you can splice into that wire so the marker light will still come on with the city light, or you can cut it and just use a butt-connector/solder and shrink wrap to hook it up, so only the city light will come on. Or you can just use a seperate switch and do it that way. I cut the wire and wired them so just my city lights come on instead of my marker lights, that supposedly how they do it in japan, but its more or less personal preference

1 - 8 of 8 Posts