Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Today my car started acting weirdly. First my car was hard to start, when i cranked the engine, it started but started choking right after it started and died off. So i cranked again and same thing happened, but this time it didnt die off, idle went up to normal after a few secs. However, my mate was behind my car and he noticed white smoke from my exhaust while i was CRANKING THE ENGINE! Yes, white smoke while cranking. So i shut it off, tried it again, this time with WOT. Car started but was choking a bit and there were white smoke all over, revved the car a little and white smoke was still coming out. However, after about 30 secs or so, the white smoke disappeared and when i throttle or drive on the road, my mates told me there werent any smoke at all. Really need help here as im paranoid and i am afraid that water has entered my engine. Anyone can help shed some light here? Thanks alot guys!

·
Registered
2004 Ram 5.7
1,013 Posts
Check fluids.

Radiator - if there are any oil floaters - blown HG
Oil - If it looks like chocolate milk curdled over - blown HG

Report back

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply. Just want to ask, if i continue driving daily would anything happen if it is a case of a blown HG? No boosting whatsoever, just to work and stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts