Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WOW. all i have to say is wow. sorry if its a repost, searched and found nothing.. the really funny part is the only reason i heard about this was because i was watching CNN

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII&mode=related&search=

hahahahahaha CNN super whored her!!! they went on for like 5 minutes such as making fun of her and such as talking about how much of an idiot she was.... the really really sad part?? she got THIRD RUNNER UP!!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
HAHAHAHAH!!! WOW! she is a true fucking idoit. REP for you sir!

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Idiot or not...if a simple question like that makes her ramble incoherently I wonder how "vocal" she is in bed.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ahahahaha! New strategy in the war on terror: we use our education to help Iraq and North Korea, so that they too can't find America on a map!

·
Registered
264 Posts
cheese and rice kids, this is nuckin futs. This is why these girls are fun to look at and bang but beyond that they are little kids trapped in hot ass bodies

·
Hermit the Crab
309 Posts
UUHH, I personally believe........ she was dropped on her head as a child, several times!! LOL

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
DUMBASS!!! She needs "Hooked on Phonics"...

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
they were talking about this on a local radio station this morning on the way to work :lol:. I don't even think Milo could understand that shit lol.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Bet shes one of the statistic. :D "america? Uh, it's right HERE, like, under our feet, yeah?"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts