Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forum but couldnt find the info im looking for. I want to build and engine and im really low on money. I currently have d15b7 and was planning to get d16 block to build and use my b7 head temporarry. So when doing such a swap what timing belt should i use if i have b7 head with a6 cam, And lastly, from what civic should i use the block? I mean d16z6 or d16a6. I think they are the same but not sure...
thanks guys....

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how about wireing, do i need to modify my harness? and what about the ecu
thanks for the reply guys... Im a beginner at this so be patient... also whoud dx trans be good for a while untill i get more money?

·
Registered
0 Posts
I searched the forum but couldnt find the info im looking for. I want to build and engine and im really low on money. I currently have d15b7 and was planning to get d16 block to build and use my b7 head temporarry. So when doing such a swap what timing belt should i use if i have b7 head with a6 cam, And lastly, from what civic should i use the block? I mean d16z6 or d16a6. I think they are the same but not sure...
thanks guys....
good info

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
whats about them is differant the casting # and the oil jet?
The main caps are different, again, slightly. The stock oil pumps are also slightly different. There are just a bunch of small differences here and there. Nothing major, but still different, none the less.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts