Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
That's the one lude but I was kind of hoping for a new map sensor. I mean if it didn't work then I'd be SOL.

·
Registered
721 Posts
welll I can garuntee working order, let me dig around and see if I got a couple, if not I'll hunt up the local boneyard on monday, I'll grab a couple, usually map sensors are pretty hardy and don't F up to often...

·
11,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
welll I can garuntee working order, let me dig around and see if I got a couple, if not I'll hunt up the local boneyard on monday, I'll grab a couple, usually map sensors are pretty hardy and don't F up to often...
Yeah but, no offense, I'm not going to trade you something that's worth $75 (which I think is a damn good deal since I paid 125 for it) for something you bought at the jy for $15.

·
Registered
721 Posts
lol thats cool man I understand, I would send cash plus part :p I'm just saying if they're hard to come buy I can hunt a couple down, theres a million GM's in the boneyards up here

·
11,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
lol thats cool man I understand, I would send cash plus part :p I'm just saying if they're hard to come buy I can hunt a couple down, theres a million GM's in the boneyards up here
Yeah I'm just going to get a 3bar from xenocrons I think.

·
11,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
word on the street is that you know a couple whores and need a little cash for them. so since i am a fellow jDm PiMp, i am bumping your thread ;).
OH SNAP you accidentally a JDM pimp? First accidentally a BOV you fall into and now this.

accidentally a JDM pimp + accidentally a fall in a BOV = BAMF.

edit: ordered my 3 bar today :holla:

·
11,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
now i only you spun the turbo enough to need a 3 bar you would be good :p

and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
She pulls decent once she hits 10 pounds....it's getting to 10 that takes a while (low 8.x:1 c/r sucks). Trying to get street tuned here soon to 15 pounds (don't want to push the 450's more than that).

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
:lol: remember ridding in my little pos at 8 psi? geez, that thing was a epic fail with my higher CR. talk about hitting a wall when it topped the 8psi at 5k. the last 2k rpm of clutch slip and power drop. which still puzzles me to this day. lol. too bad i was not able to give you a ride in the pos once i got fully tuned. if so, you probably would have had the 3 bar long ago. ;)

^no homo

·
11,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
:lol: remember ridding in my little pos at 8 psi? geez, that thing was a epic fail with my higher CR. talk about hitting a wall when it topped the 8psi at 5k. the last 2k rpm of clutch slip and power drop. which still puzzles me to this day. lol. too bad i was not able to give you a ride in the pos once i got fully tuned. if so, you probably would have had the 3 bar long ago. ;)

^no homo
Thought I had replied to this. Your car was quick on 8 pounds IMO.

I might as well close this thread. The guy I was buying the conversion harness from refunded my $$$ because one of the main plugs was cracked all to shit so my conversion is put on hold for the moment. :(

·
11,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
You're telling me. I had a smoking deal on the harness. I'm still going to do the conversion but I don't have an extra $300+ for parts atm. :(

·
Registered
721 Posts
if that ecu is still up for sale, I can send cash on thursday...btw, am I able to use that ecu on my sohc? I want to do my first fi project using the sohc first, just incase I fuck up lol...

·
11,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Clutch is fried so I have other fish to fry right now. This sucks.

·
Registered
721 Posts
ya I have some nasty clutch slippage, its well worn, I'm in need of a clutch badly, I jsut wish both my crx's rocked the same spline count!!
lmk about said parts when you get the chance, good luck with the clutch!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.