Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well first off i want to say this thread is for Levi and EP3Moschini for drooling over chicken noodle soup..

here's what you need

a chicken breast
3 1/5 C cicken broth
1 C water(optinal)
1/2 C egg noodles uncooked(wide is best)
1 celery
1 carrot
pepper(tp taste)

first chop celery and carrot.

then slice chicken follow these direction
http://www.d-series.org/forums/diy-forum/120984-cutting-chicken-breast-thin.html

now here's where making it my way changes from others. grill the chiken.

then shread the chicken with a fork by the grain of the meat. then put aside.

now you place all the ingeridents, broth, water, black pepper, carrot, celery and chicken in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.

then you stir in the noodles. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the noodles are tender.

and here's what you get...

footnote: you can also make this with turkey. which is way better tasting than chicken. in fact i hated chicken noodle soup till i started making my own..

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
I love the spice grinder, I have two.

One is peppercorn, other is garlic peppercorn.

Damn that looks good! I've been eating up all the processed food I have, too much salt in the start of my stage 1 CRX weight reduction, start with the fatass driver at 250 lbs.

Now you got me thinking........we might need a Food section :)

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it sucks balls.. lol.j/k it's not about favorite for me it about teaching ppl how to do the basic prep and meals to learn how to cook. you know teahing ppl to cook like we do here to teach ppl how to work on their own cars..

I love the spice grinder, I have two.

One is peppercorn, other is garlic peppercorn.

Damn that looks good! I've been eating up all the processed food I have, too much salt in the start of my stage 1 CRX weight reduction, start with the fatass driver at 250 lbs.

Now you got me thinking........we might need a Food section :)
bone i have tons of low sodium meals that have a lot of great taste and not bland cause that how i lost alot of weight. gien up the salt but not the taste. alot ppl don't undrstand that food have their own natural salt you just have to knbow how to extract it.

Chef Remo strikes again ...
i will be hitting the diy again soon.... lol.

:pinch:

Im sorry but im stealing this D.I.Y. and posting it as my own on another forum lol
hey all i have to say is this..

you give a man a fish, he eats for a day. but if you teach him how to fish he eats for a life time..

so do it...

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
it sucks balls.. lol.j/k it's not about favorite for me it about teaching ppl how to do the basic prep and meals to learn how to cook. you know teahing ppl to cook like we do here to teach ppl how to work on their own cars..
not what i was getting at. i was trying to get you to move the cooking stuff over to that thread. so it would all be in one place. :pinch:

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think we should have a sub forum for all of these recipes. instad all on one thread. why? think chat thread and the problem we had before.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
only thing I salt is fries.

I've been shopping in the organic section, I love me some beans, canned without all the extra sodium.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
as always remo you the man.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
beef stew.. don't get me on that or beef strogganoff or so swedish meatballs over eeg noodles. made from scratch not out the box... lol.

·
No Tune No Life!
99 Supercharge Regal
2,045 Posts
beef stew.. don't get me on that or beef strogganoff or so swedish meatballs over eeg noodles. made from scratch not out the box... lol.

I hate cooking out of the box.

Swedish meatballs over eeg noodles...... OMG we have a cook off!!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it'll be on like friend neck bones with homefries.... lol.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
another delicious looking meal by Remo... :td:

this i will def try but i will have to add a lil Cholula hot sauce :yes::)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts