Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank everyone that attended the meet this year. This year was a lot better. The n/a cars from last year where now boosted, and we had more people show up. Fuck we even had a member that drove 4 hour from Iowa just to come to the meet. Last year it was also like 10 degrees out, and the roads were full of ice and snow. This year we got lucky and we had mid 80's temperatures.

Special thanks goes out to Haroon(konigcivic) for starting the thread about having this meet. Haroon you have one sick 4 door.

Dustin and his girlfriend for coming all the way from Iowa to meet other D-series members. I have no words to describe how crazy your CRX with the JDM D15B pulls on the highway, its just amazingly quick.

D16RICE thanks for attending this year. Its a shame you guys had to leave early, hopefully for the next meet you'll be able to stay longer. You have one nice looking EK.

Shawn and NATION OF KONG. Thanks guys for showing up to the meet. It was great to see young people have love for the Honda scene. Whats better is that you guys know your shit when it comes to cars. I hope this year you'll be able to fix you front end. If you need any help with the body work you got my number.

Kovet(nation of kong) >>>sorry if mispelled. Its lame that your coupe was in the shop for repairs. I would of loved to have seen that car again. Hopefully for the next meet you'll be able to drive to the meet with us side by side.

James(SOHCWRATH) Your car performs a lot better now. It sounds so sick. Thanks for showing up later on after the meet. I enjoyed looking at your set up. Your coupe is probably one of the cleanest D Powered coupes i seen. Now get your stock cam back in and see if your numbers go up. Good luck with your car later on down the road. Once you boost, you wont have enough boost to keep you satisfied.

Dan(Forgot your screen name) LOL! Thanks for showing up bro. It wa nice seeing you again . Its been a while. Your car is coming out nice. I like the one seat idea you had going on. LOL It looked like a baby MCLaren. LOL Good luck if you go to the B side bro. Just keep it cool.

And last but not least. Thanks to me and the Wifey for attending as well. Even though my Del Sol didnt make it to the meet( Mechanical Problems) i still attended. I had fun.

I think this is pretty much everyone. Were having another meet by the end of this year. Hope more people attend.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ill post pics in a few

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heres a few pics and videos i have. If other members have pics please upload them. I know we have more videos

Here is one of our members. KonigCivic also known as Haroon, with his 4 door turbo.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is were we ate. This Pizza is the shit man.

These are just random pics"

This is the car i took to the meet. The Wifey Scion TC. I felt left out not taking my car there.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Heres a video i took of Haroon showing us some decent burn outs

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last video i have of Haroon. The reason the camera shut off after i said shit was cause there was 2 cops coming our way fast.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Next time we invite other forums so we'll have more cars

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
The meet was plenty of fun, the best part was when the cops showed up LOL. I know it was that stupid bitch who called the cops on us for doing burnouts, the cruise to 75th and lemont was a lot of fun. Shit I even won $80 against some stupid kid in his audi!!!

D-Series Power.......

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What was that kids set up James? Ya the best part was when the pigs showed up. Post the video James

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
looks like fun man :TU:. The only meet close to me is going to be a honda-tech meet :TD:

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dat sucks duck. Well how about you save up some cash and come to Chicago on our next meet? Ill love to see your car in person

·
Registered
587 Posts
You missed out on a Van doing doughnuts at four corners too, the cops even asked about who was doing it when i told them that it was a full size van i don't think he believed me. I dunno if that audi had any mods to it but it was a 2nd gen w/twin turbo V-6 250hp. The guy claimed 340hp but yeah thats not happening.

Anyways it was good to attach faces to names and to finally meet everybody. Just some shots i took before the "white cars with the dumb yellow light on top" kicked us out, did anyone else noticed that he was following us out?

Oh and last but not least its Kovit (you got it close enough 3/4 of my professors get it wrong so its cool lol). Rep to everyone that came (if i can give you rep).

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice pics Kovit. Sorry bout ur name but i was sure close

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya that damn security guy did follow us. I picked up a race against an Ls TEG and we were pretty damn even but he got me by half a car after 85mhp. DAMN! LOL

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
konigcivic said:
there is no lsd rick. just a stock lx trans
Pretty impresive to have left both tire marks on the floor for all the way thru your burnout

1 - 20 of 49 Posts