Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll,

I was just down in Chicago Sat night and ended up going to Chicago Indoor Racing so after leaving I was thinking it'd be an awesome place to have a meet at. It's kinda pricey to race but I was wondering who all would be down for a meet there in a month or two? Me and a friend are already going to be going back down for a weekend so I was thinking we could meet up and race, then maybe hit up some bars afterwards for those who either have hotels or live close enough to get home safely.

Anyway, what do ya'll think?

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
Jake im sry to admit even if we attend to go most of us are now stuck at werk, with wifey, skool or even werst locked up (HEHEHEHE) anyways u may wanna but details into the meet or locations since we know u live far as fuck!!! u could of let us know ahead of time u came by!!!

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking we could meet up at Chicago Indoor Racing and then leave there for a cruise and hit up some bars. As for the exact date, I need to get some feedback before I decide that so I don't set a date that works for noone other than myself.

BTW, here's some pic whorage from Sat. nights random trip. The only reason I even went then was because Sean Morris from RB Motoring was in Chicago to deliver a car. It was an awesome time even though I sucked ass at driving the go-carts.

After the racing me and Ben pulled a train on the Indy cars right steer.

Ben and Sean

·
Registered
212 Posts
looked fun....im down for a meet sometime...im not pickey about a date at all

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent. I think I'll probably set it up for some time in mid March or so depending on when the most people can come out.

·
669AWHP
98 Chevy Tahoe
1,234 Posts
its a 3- 3 an half hours away but if its nice and on a saturday i might b able to get a couple people to go.. ill ask around and c what people say

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know about the track, but a meet would be fun... would give me a reason to finally finish my hatch.
So hurry up with it then. Once I have either my EG8 or my Sedan running, I'll be throwing together meets all the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts