1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mid-West Stand up

As your all aware( I hope you are )
We just had a Chicago D-series meet at Oakbrook Mall. We ate at the California Pizza place, did some burnouts, got in trouble with the cops, and some of us raced as well. LOL
Well were planning on making another one. Why so soon? Well because we dont want it in the middle of winter like last year, and my Del Sol had a blown fuse and couldnt make it to the meet. Now i would like to see more than just 5 cars go. So Ohio people out there (Jimmy) Missouri( VTECDUCK) and other members from the Mid-West YOU BETTER COME!!!!!!! lol

I just believe that we should have a BIG meet and have fun, maybe get a few drinks, hit a club, go bowling or do something else. You know what i mean? So if your intrested on going then post up when would be the best time, month wise and we would try to plan it out. Hit me up or hit James up(sohcwrath)

I hope to see more of you attend. Dont go alone, bring the wife, the girlfriend, fiancee, the kids, or other friends, dont have to be a D-series civic either. I just want to see more cars. Thanks guys

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ Wuts going on there if i could ask?

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ If thats the case ill go

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
don't forget KY, I'd be in for a midwest meet

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ Sounds good guys. But when would it be a better time for you's?

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
hmmmm sept 17 i could have my build done by then and new t3 turbo and mani???? where is it at like addy so i can map quest it? thats a LONGGGGGG tow bill if i brake something lol

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
93 red ls said:
hmmmm sept 17 i could have my build done by then and new t3 turbo and mani???? where is it at like addy so i can map quest it? thats a LONGGGGGG tow bill if i brake something lol
If you happen to break down i wouldnt mind towing you back to cinci

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well like i keep asking when is the best itme for everyone? We got plenty of time before winter gets here. Actually we dont. LOL But you get the idea, before winter people. Maybe the end of this month. That sound good?

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,422 Posts
http://www.chicagolandspeedway.com/cgi-bin/r.cgi/rt66_schedules.html?e_cat=Drag+Strip+and+Manufacturer+Show&event_id=1801

IDRA Battle of the Imports
September 16, 2006 - September 17, 2006

Fans from the Midwest will be treated to some of the quickest imports and modern compacts in the nation when the IDRA Battle of the Imports returns to Route 66 Raceway September 16-17.

This year's event will include drag racers, a car show, sound competition and much more.

The Battle of the Imports offers classes including the novice racer, mid-level sportsman and all-out professional. The event also features a car show series, which provides classes for imports, sport compacts, trucks and SUVs.

The IDRA is recognized as the world's largest import and sport compact organization, while the Battle of the Imports is the largest import drag racing event in the country. The IDRA prides itself in providing a national stage where racers of all levels can receive national recognition and exposure, develop a loyal fan base and where manufacturers can educate consumers on new products, services and technologies.

Tickets:
Saturday.................$15
Sunday...................$20
2-Day Pass..............$30 ($5 cheaper than past events!)
Children 12 & Under Free

Participants:
Drag Race..............$65
Car Show................$30
Fun Runs................$30

Note: Prices include Joliet city head tax. (taxing head now?)

http://www.battleoftheimports.com/home.html

·
Registered
Mostly the 91 CRX
1,329 Posts
I don't know if I could make it. I finaly got off my lazy ass to start college this fall. maybe if you set a date (weekend) I (and everyone else) will try to work something out?

1 - 20 of 94 Posts