Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i think this years show was pretty sweet!! The new GTR looks amazing and there were alot of surprising cars there...hyundai is stepping up the game with the genesis which is a turbocharged front engine rwd car that they say will put out about 300hp...i thought there were alot of neat cars there and the technology in cars is getting crazy...if anyone else went wat did u think?

·
Registered
129 Posts
i still have a week right?...i think...i watched it on the news but i don't think that counts....how much does it cost this year? they should of called the genisis the tiburon that car's more pimp, same thing though. oh well. i shut up...:bong:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
my friend took pics so i am waiting for him to get back down to u of i so he can put them on his comp...then i will snatch them from him....but there are alot of nice sounding platforms to work with coming out this year...oh and if you do and get bored...go to the guy at the GTR display and listen to him and correct everything he says....its sooo funny...he was like it has "four calipers in a piston on the brakes"...and i corrected him and he told me to shut up over the mic...it was funny as hell

oh and its 10 bucks to get in and a bottle of pepsi is 3 bucks and water is 3.25

·
Registered
399 Posts
i went on sunday...here is some of the gtr. i have more...too many to post here

and one of my daughter on her new bike

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
not bad, but still eh too 350zish, love the rear, jus don't know about the headlights, or the front in general.
I think the whole car looks ugly, but maybe it's one of those things where it looks nice in person than it does in pictures.

I'm not saying it's a bad car, as it probably is fairly reliable and has some balls, but the looks... well, I guess it's personal preference. The older GTR's were much, MUCH nicer looking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts