Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=2473064178&rd=1

*****What I am selling is a website address where you can go to purchase the "Edelbrock Performer X Turbo Kit" for only $400 with free shipping. Please understand that I am not selling the actual kit*****

Here’s how it works … The website encompasses a straight-line matrix selling formula, which is how the company is able to sell all kinds of popular audio/video, computer, and home entertainment products at amazingly low prices. Each product has it’s own cycle length. Let’s say I pay the $400 right now for the turbo kit … This puts me in the number 10 spot of the cycle. Then another person comes along and pays for the same turbo kit. He is now number 10, and I am moved up to the number 9 position. Once I reach number one, the item is immediately shipped to me. I know this probably isn’t what you want to hear, because you want the turbo kit right now. Heck, I do too haha! But rest assured that this system is very efficient and works really well. I know you wish you could get this turbo kit asap, but if you don’t mind waiting a little extra time, you will get it at an incredibly low price. Keep in mind that this Edelbrock turbo kit is the top of the line for the 96-00 Honda Civic. In recent side-by-side dyno testing, the Edelbrock easily beat out the Greddy turbo kit. Not only that, but the Edelbrock kit is the most complete kit on the market today. That’s why it retails for $3,500. But you probably know that already : ) Generally the average cycle length is usually 1-4 weeks at the most, and often times less. Just recently the website started offering the Edelbrock Performer X Turbo Kit upon popular demand for the amazing low price of $400 with free shipping! Why pay more when you can pay way less? This is a no brainer! If you subtract $400 from $3,500, that is an incredible savings of $3,100 !!! So if you can be a little patient, the extra time to get your product will definitely pay you back with all the money you saved in the end.

I hope this explains how the website works. I’m sorry if it’s confusing, or not what you were looking for. But let me just reiterate one more time that this site is 100% legit with no strings attached. Sadly, I am the only seller on Ebay who has taken the time to type this out in order to fully disclose and help you understand how the site operates. I believe honesty is very important and my number one goal is to help you out in anyway that you need. Thanks again for choosing my auction, and I look forward to all of us getting our turbo kits as quick as possible : )

1996-2000 Honda Civic EX - D16Y8 SOHC

1999-2000 Honda Civic Si - B16A2 DOHC

1992-1995 Honda Civic EX/Si - D16Z6 SOHC

:? :? :? :?

L

·
0 Posts
No, i say get the stuff urself, U get wat u pay for, that sound like a scam to me!

Sometimes when things are too good to be true chances are, it is so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts