Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
this looks ok to me for the price

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HF-single-cam-turbo-manifold-T25-turbo-2-5-DP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem280147592917QQitemZ280147592917

i came across it when i was looking for a different turbo but i won't buy it since all i need is a t25 from a dsm, not the manifold and downpipe
I would buy it anyways... you will be lucky to find just a t25 w/out the o2 housing for 100 bucks.

You can always sell what you dont need and make some of your money back.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Yah I already bought it, damnes ur offer sounds kools too. But you should of said somthing a day earlieres. Don't WORRY tho I think I can find you a buyer tho, lik right away. I wonder how this kit will do on my incoming 75.5 vitara built bottom end, Obvious fast spool will be nice but I wonder at wat horsepower will this turbo start to give out at on a 8.5:1 vitara setup?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
200-250 max hp

t-25 wont last over 15 psi and will destroy its self on higher boost

14b (td05h) will make 300 ish can do 22 psi though
-----i know cause i did 25 psi on my 14b on my dsm for a month and did not blow up
of course as long as the motor and turbo are good good tune and no boost leaks

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Okie I just want to bring this thread back up again cuase I have some question, about the kit. Well I bought it, and It came. The first thing that bother me, was of the shaft play of the turbo! That Fucker said there wasn't any at all. Well the fin does move from side to side If you move it? How much play is acceptable if any at all with this t25 turbo??? Im just worry the turbo seals inside are fucked up and need to be rebuild.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
No, dosn't go in and out. It spins freely as If It is supose to. But im just worry cause I can move it side to side and you can push it in and out alittle. Im comparing it to my BallBearing which is solide and dosn't have no shaft play at all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts