·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shit, I thought it was funny lol. I guess we're the only ones...

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Repost the video?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, sorry. I didn't know...

·
Registered
893 Posts
So, the second run was with a 250 shot? Damn if it was that means a 35 or 55 shot won't really mash up a B7 as much as I thought it might w/o tune.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,227 Posts
55 dry shot will wipe out a D15B7...........if your not careful.

But got me to thinking.......I have access to a Z6 inatke already plumbed for 4 port fogger.........and a 1 gallon gas tank to hold some 100-116 octane race gas, use a Holley "blue" pump......

Really now, 12's with a nonVTEC D15, I wanna try it!

I'll wait till the other motor is built though.......need the car to be driveable.

·
The Great Weldini
8,901 Posts
this is what happens when your engine goes pop. sung by spyder from powerman 5000.....

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Damnit, I want to see it, Gov wont let me watch that vid..

E

·
0 Posts
Great vid. Definitely shows you that those little motors can handle some abuse. I can't stop watching it...lol.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol I know. It's awesome. I think that video makes me feel better about running a 55 shot on my y8 with tuning.

K

·
0 Posts
Man it is amazing to see that this motor actualy held 200 hp!!! I bet if they left it at a 150 hp wet shot they could have got a few more runs out of it.

Makes me laugh... also makes me cry when i think of this happening to my motor.:noway:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha yea I bet it could've taken a few more 150 shots if they let it cool down after each run

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Now I see it, that is awesome :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts