Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
760 Posts
That looks like it is from a 60 Series Detroit! The crank in that motor weighs half as much as my car!

· Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahha i was hoping u guys would tell me that i would get 400ft lb of torque from this valve...... anyway yea my instructor had this laying around and i was in shock when i saw it cause i dint know that valves ever came this big....i guess its out of a diesel...which diesel? not sure...

· Banned
2,467 Posts
hahha i was hoping u guys would tell me that i would get 400ft lb of torque from this valve...... anyway yea my instructor had this laying around and i was in shock when i saw it cause i dint know that valves ever came this big....i guess its out of a diesel...which diesel? not sure...

I bet all the valves in your cars head melted together, and put into an exact mold as that, will still be smaller

· Registered
760 Posts
Speaking of from one extreme to another.. I put a b16 in a CRX this week at home and put a V10 Deutz into a 210 scoop at work.

· Registered
760 Posts
The engine and torque converter combination is about the size of my car and a 210 scoop is basically and underground backhoe.. I live in the nickel capital of the work.. it is a little scoop.. We have a 0011 scoop that weighs 65tons and has a 760 hp cummins motor in it.. I like this new job!

· Registered
285 Posts
with that valve, your cam would sit above the hood :-D

· Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
threads like this are why we have a party and bullshit forum fyi lol
haha yea sorry bro just thought i'd show everyone something that i never seen before and lighten the mood up a little. :mikej: one last note, that valve is about as heavy as our piston rods.... :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.