Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
That looks like it is from a 60 Series Detroit! The crank in that motor weighs half as much as my car!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
MMM... you should not use that it will mess up your piston return springs, muffler bearing wont last longer and since your car is front wheel drive you need front locking hubs, not a lsd cause they dont make them.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahha i was hoping u guys would tell me that i would get 400ft lb of torque from this valve...... anyway yea my instructor had this laying around and i was in shock when i saw it cause i dint know that valves ever came this big....i guess its out of a diesel...which diesel? not sure...

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
hahha i was hoping u guys would tell me that i would get 400ft lb of torque from this valve...... anyway yea my instructor had this laying around and i was in shock when i saw it cause i dint know that valves ever came this big....i guess its out of a diesel...which diesel? not sure...

I bet all the valves in your cars head melted together, and put into an exact mold as that, will still be smaller

·
Registered
639 Posts
Speaking of from one extreme to another.. I put a b16 in a CRX this week at home and put a V10 Deutz into a 210 scoop at work.

·
Registered
639 Posts
The engine and torque converter combination is about the size of my car and a 210 scoop is basically and underground backhoe.. I live in the nickel capital of the work.. it is a little scoop.. We have a 0011 scoop that weighs 65tons and has a 760 hp cummins motor in it.. I like this new job!

·
Registered
247 Posts
with that valve, your cam would sit above the hood :-D

·
Registered
725 Posts
Tugboat 10.15 motor.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
threads like this are why we have a party and bullshit forum fyi lol
haha yea sorry bro just thought i'd show everyone something that i never seen before and lighten the mood up a little. :mikej: one last note, that valve is about as heavy as our piston rods.... :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts