Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i need to know the absolute place to buy genuine honda atfz1. i have been using a mobil1 synthetic that is stated to be used in imports and a good replacement for atfz1, but i feel it is too slick for the tq converter, so im going to use honda atf. wheres the cheapest place to buy this? thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
ok, i need to know the absolute place to buy genuine honda atfz1. i have been using a mobil1 synthetic that is stated to be used in imports and a good replacement for atfz1, but i feel it is too slick for the tq converter, so im going to use honda atf. wheres the cheapest place to buy this? thanks!
RCAutoWorks has some of the best OEM product pricing around AND they're a site sponsor.

·
Registered
92 cx
934 Posts
I'm using amsoil atf in my auto trans for over a year now, shifts great. I'm pretty sure it's synthetic just like all their other products. Picked up a gallon from them for like $26 almost $7 a quart. Only 2.2-2.4 quarts came out when i drained it.

As for synthetic oils not being used yes don't use synthetic oil in our manual transmissions because Bone said its too slippery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts