Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just sold my 93eg hatch and picked up a 90si hatch off a good buddy of mine the motor is a a6/mini me motor runs and has decent power for just i/h/e i was just wondering a rough price of a cheap turbo buil up and maybe a few good sites beside www.homemadeturbo.com ha...i wanna do alot of dsm parts but dnt wanna spend mad money on it just a nice small project thanks alot for the help!

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
when you see a deal jump on it thats the best advice for a d budget turbo build! then save up to build a block and throw a big turbo at it...if you catch the bug like i did i went from a 14b hmt kit with about 900 bucks and a 300 tune to a full built high HP build like im doing now it gets addicting and exspensive at times

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i can get a t25 i belive it is for like $50 now off a friend i have some stuff like fmu but i wanan do injectors and ecu so idk but thanks im deff gonna have to keep my eyes open for deals

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
fmu is a BIG do it right the first time either buy ahf mani and get an adaptor plate for it or get a log mani that will flow a bit better than the hf

·
Black Dynamite
1991 HONDA Civic
5,880 Posts
i wanna do alot of dsm parts but dnt wanna spend mad money on it just a nice small project thanks alot for the help!
then you probably don't wanna do it I thought it was gonna be cheap albeit it is cheaper than most kits it eventually adds up but it's plenty fun. Most likely you wanna want to upgrade to real nice parts and those or pricey

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
then you probably don't wanna do it I thought it was gonna be cheap albeit it is cheaper than most kits it eventually adds up but it's plenty fun. Most likely you wanna want to upgrade to real nice parts and those or pricey
I built my 14b/hf kit for ~$800, it all depends on deals.... forums and eBay are yor friends for cheap parts!

x2 for nice parts being pricey, just bought a REALY greddy bov to replace my eBay one... $100.....

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I did my whole kit with a t-25 turbo and the cost of everything including the turbo was just under 500 bucks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just got a great deal on a full greddy 15g turbo kit with intercooler for $400.
So if you look around you could find a good deal.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Damn thats cheap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts