Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for now i have a 2000 civic coupe whit d16y7 my goal is 180 bhp +-

i plan to upgrade my intake manfold whit y8 and do timing belt and water pump for reliable DD

now i see good deal on ebay
cast manifold
egay 50 trim turbo
38 mm wastegate 8 psi spring
2.5 donwpipe whit flex
fmic whit egay ssqv style bov

for 580$ i think thas a good deal for basic setup like that

now i run a real exedy stage 1

i need a new motor mounth and obd2-obd1 conversion(xenocron) whit crome p06
if a buy a rebuilt mounth and fill here whit 60a eurethane can it be ok whit low boost ?
im afraid whit dsm injector so what is the cheap option ?(new) or website who sell rebuilt one ?
now for gauge what is the cheap way to buy a/f and boost gauge ? web site ?

thank for your help and sorry for my poor english im from quebec canada ( french)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
yes your mounts should be fine.
id say the cheapest option for injectors would be delphi injectors. you can find 1000cc ones on ebay for $200 shipped. delphi are same as precision
aem is prob cheapest wideband.. you can find on ebay again for about 175 shipped.

·
Registered
272 Posts
yes your mounts should be fine.
id say the cheapest option for injectors would be delphi injectors. you can find 1000cc ones on ebay for $200 shipped. delphi are same as precision
aem is prob cheapest wideband.. you can find on ebay again for about 175 shipped.
Any review on these injectors.......Delphi

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xile6 no im frenchi but i try my best for you d serie guys

were i can buy restristor and oil line for this kit i dont trust the one it comme whit the kit

·
Registered
6,365 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
try and get your self a good intake manifold like a skunk2 or eldelbrock. 450 dsm are perfect for a stock block. im putting out 217hp and 185tq @11psi on stock internals and some bolt-ons. whatever you decide to get or go for the key is the tune. as long as your tune is good and reliable then you'"ll be just fine

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
WHORE THE FS SECTION!! Look @ my build thread in my sig. Saved a shitload of money by switching to Geic.. er whoring the DSO/HT boards for deals. There is also a new shitbay cast mani for like $60 new. Tacotaco has them on shitbay now

·
Registered
67 Posts
if your trying to go on the cheap. junk yards are the way to go... just keep an eye out for gems hidden under things... back in the day i'd find some of the most random things around... i remember finding a real ITR with no motor but clean everything else... 500$ 5 lug conversion... before it was really popular... those were the days

·
Registered
67 Posts
^^^ what he said. also sounds dumb but try amazon... its become another source for random obscure parts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts