Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shopping for my nitrous kit, and was wondering if there is a sort of main stream or popular kit a lot of people run due to good quality and value? i'm only going up to a 50 shot for now. Any reviews on anything would be cool. thanks!

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,227 Posts
ZEX dry kit, like I used 10 years ago.

55 dry shot on stock plugs and timing on my Z6. Went from 15.02 on slicks to 13.9x, glad I brought my helmet that night, skipped right over 14's :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Zex kit

I loved mine ran a 75 shot held up great

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
+ rep for not calling it nawzz

I would go with a wet shot. I peiced my nitrous kit for around 250. Also I would get a bottle heater since bottle pressure is key for nitrous. I had a 50 shot @ first then went to a 65 and was happy. Click my nitrous install in my sig, for alittle guidance

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
nos brand sniper kit hands down.....its a wet kit so you can get away without a tune on the 50 shot comes with 35,50, and 75 shot jets and its everything you need to install it and its like $350 shipped new ....i had one a sold it before i got to use it, and i have 4 or 5 buddies that use it no problem

·
Registered
723 Posts
i would recommend NX (nitrous exprees) but they usually not on the cheaper spectrum.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a zex 55 shot wet kit on my z6 and I love it, I have had no issues, and I've had it for a little over 2 years. I agree with 2drz6, I would go with the wet shot.

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
5,468 Posts
Like everyone says the Zex kit with the 50 shot!

Had one on my high comp B7 for a month, ny buddy and I hooked it up pretty fast and staright forward. Never raced the car at the trrack but at some unsactioned races it held its own. My B7 was running low 14s without the shot.

Had it on sale here and sold it a month later. Great little kit though.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
thinking of putting a kit on the stroker thanks for the info so Ididnt make another thread

·
Registered
157 Posts
^^ just make sure you go one step colder on the plugs to be safe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts