Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up the cheap crap that you made/miss at in college.

Chicken Ramen with crushed red peppers, going home and getting some buffalo sauce to experiment a little :bigok:

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Split hot dog buns, drizzle them with Papa Johns garlic sauce and put in a toaster oven until golden brown. Makes great garlic bread to eat with pasta.

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
Split hot dog buns, drizzle them with Papa Johns garlic sauce and put in a toaster oven until golden brown. Makes great garlic bread to eat with pasta.
Holy crap I'm going home and trying this!

We use our sandwich toaster we got as a wedding gift, haha, toasted turkey and bologna sandwich's ftw!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good:TU:

and I should look into eating my roomate...:saddam:

·
Formally D_Tuned
97 civic HX
2,884 Posts
Here is one i learned from a old friend

One morning waking up on the couch of a friends house hung over after a party the night before, my eyes open as the scent of maple syrup and bacon give my stomach a woody and as i walk into the kitchen i find him making breakfast on the griddle, but this was no ordinary breakfast.. no it was something much more amazing

start off with a standard hot dog bun ( toasted if you like)

add strips of bacon length-wise

on top of the bacon is a layer of scrambled eggs

then cheese

and a drizzle of maple syrup to top it off

enjoy

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts

One morning waking up on the couch of a friends house hung over after a party the night before, my eyes open as the scent of maple syrup and bacon give my stomach a woody and as i walk into the kitchen i find him making breakfast on the griddle, but this was no ordinary breakfast.. no it was something much more amazing

then cheese

enjoy
That sounds discusting! I WANT ONE!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

then cheese

enjoy
Yup i'm going to make this:yes:

·
Registered
581 Posts
split a hot dog down the middle and insert a slice of cheese into said crack...wrap in a corn tortilla and pin together with a tooth pick and fry until brown on all sides...

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
^ have to buy my food from campus store... $2.54 for spagetios :bash:
are they at least giving you a reach around with that fucking?

·
Registered
196 Posts
College chicken parm.

-two chicken fingers in toaster oven (400-450 or broil)

-boil some sketti noodles, then drain

-put fingers on noodles in bowl or on plate

-top with jar sauce and sprinkle cheeze

-eat

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Go get some Top Raman/ Bowl Noodle Soup... and add Mrs. Dash.. experiment with different combinations.. theres a ass load if diff Mrs. Dash seasonings..

1 - 20 of 115 Posts