Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I've never owned a 92+ civic, nor do I know what the hell Chase turn signals are. Link or pics!!!!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!

Sequential tail lights.

I think they'd look kinda goofy on a Honda though, it'd just be alternating 2 bulbs like a railroad crossing light.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!

Sequential tail lights.

I think they'd look kinda goofy on a Honda though, it'd just be alternating 2 bulbs like a railroad crossing light.
agreed... Sequential tail lights are for cars that have the style of lights like that mustang or other car similar to that

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
agreed... Sequential tail lights are for cars that have the style of lights like that mustang or other car similar to that
or the 60's cougar they came on originally...

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Back in the early 90s, we used to put sidemarkers(before the jdm fad). People would wire up the front turn signal, side markers, rear turn signal.. to go in sequence, one after another. looked pretty cool from the side. not sure about this chase style.. not gonna work in a honda taillight.

·
Registered
honda civic
271 Posts
is that even legal?? flashing red lights on the rear..my roomate is hazmat responce and he has something like that on his truck but CHP said he couldent have em

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
thats another question.... where are you located 1camwonder? even out here on the east coast some of the laws on lighting can be a bit extreme... are they legal in you area?

·
Registered
ummmmm
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
naa cuz my old neighbor had them on his coupe an it was his reverse light, inner tail light, outer tail light that went in sequence an it looked pretty tight.. i aint into any gay ass ricey shit but that just seemed like a lil pointless upgrade to make my shit diff, an on that mustang that shit looks kinda tight, even tho not a stang fan..

·
Registered
ummmmm
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im in miami, an yeah my other neighbor in my complex is a cop so he keeps me pretty updated on what their lookin for on cars to fuck with them.. loud, wreckless, and driving just like an idiot well get u pulled down here... mainly exhausts bein to loud is what gets dudes pulled, i pull in beatin down with my two 12's an he dont give 2 shits about that.. all the custom donks an shit have some bizarre ass lights and horns an shit and they dont even get pulled so i think id be straight with sequential tails...

·
Registered
304 Posts
naa cuz my old neighbor had them on his coupe an it was his reverse light, inner tail light, outer tail light that went in sequence an it looked pretty tight.. i aint into any gay ass ricey shit but that just seemed like a lil pointless upgrade to make my shit diff, an on that mustang that shit looks kinda tight, even tho not a stang fan..

sorry to bring this back but...

hahaha .... when I was a kid all my brothers friends had mustangs and camero's. When we would street race ( it was alot less checked and frowned upon back then), if a car won, that said car would ...

wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it...

"Christmas tree " the losing car. The same pattern above would be used. Reverse, hazard, and brake. Looks " rad " for a 10 year old kid in the 80's and a 30 year old young gent in the '08. these were best on stangs with LX tails.

Thanks for the memories... and rant...haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts