Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updates on page 3........

Hey, I bought my civic for $1000 and it was probably worth less than that. It's a 94 Ex coupe. When i got it, the front bumper and hood were all dinged up, so i got new ones.
Before,

After,

While stripping the red spray-paint eyelids off the headlights, the stripper ate at my corners a little, so i got some JDM Amber corners.

Also, half the interior was spray-painted red, so i had to get everything back to black.
Before,

After,

This car is in serious need of some tlc, so I made a run to Carquest and picked up some parts. I also installed some NGK spark plug wires i bought off a dude on Tristate.Com.

I'll have more updates tomorrow.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got some body work to do tonight. My car has quarter panel rust.

I think i need to look around for a new ex drivers door too. The guy i bought the car from said it got backed into in a parking lot. Trouble is, when he got a new mirror, he fudged up and got a manual one.

Also, the window regulator has broken teeth that i thought i gould get fixed cheap. But, the guy at the machine shop said it wouldn't be worth the money in the end.

Look at my new strut tower bars too.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Little mini update. Tonight i changed out my tired spark plugs for new freshies, and i adjusted my valve lash to within specs. Oh, also, i backed out that little piece of valve cover stud that was broken off in the head. Maybe now my gasket will seal up tight. I hooked up my cold air intake too.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts