Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
a city truck
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i couldn't think of another section to post this tread soooo.....:mikej:
anyway, once i sell my car to JDMek, i'll be getting a 95 ex/coupe. i'm still going to boost, but i don't know if i can have the oem fog lights with the charge pipes. does anyone here have fogs even though they're boosted? is there custom piping for this? if so where can i get it?

thanks y0!:TU:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
You just need an IC that have the inlet and outlet of the IC on the very bottom. You should have enough room to run the pipe underneath the fog light. Some trimming on the fog light bracket might be require. I done it. Or do the other way with the same style IC I stated and flip it upside down and run the pipes over the IC.

·
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!
Civic
2,875 Posts
I gots the money fool! lol I wanna start ordering parts so hurry your ass up lol. jk mang. Hey this weekend. Lets find some photography jobs Im broke ;) well more like greedy. as my brother lil wayne said.."I gotta die with money cause I wasent born with it." lol okay back to the topic...Yes bro I could have told you that with the eg's it will fit like he said with the inlet at the bottom. Theres a dude with a EVO 8 intercooler with NON cutsom piping. well hit me up later.

·
Registered
a city truck
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'll have to go some where else to look at that site, i can't go to ebay from work

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
I have a Greddy on mine and the fogs fit fine with the fmic. No special piping or anything, the piping that came with it works fine.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
As long as the endtanks are Offset then it has a great chance of working. They can be offset to the bottom or you can turn it over and have the endtanaks offset to the top.

Here's a 99-00 coupe (similar to the 92-95 as fas as fog lights go)
Inlets are just offset to the bottom

·
Registered
596 Posts
i will be ordering my charge piping from autoworks im been trying get everything together i hope i order this very soon is for a 99 civic and i was just researching on how to keep my fog lights!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts