Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend just bought this car two weeks ago and it just got stolen last night, it's a 1990 Integra GS four door freshly painted charcoal grey on black dr20's JDM, GSR(poor man's type R) swap, one piece headlights, aftermarket hood bra, Honda badge on the back, if anyone sees anything like this for sale around the bay or northern California let me know thanks. I'll post pictures when I get home.. I'm on my phone

·
Registered
1997 Honda Civic
115 Posts
Sorry to hear that, since you just bought it are you sure you got all the "keys" from the previous owner? Keep an eye out on craigslist, hope you get it back.

·
Registered
civic
379 Posts
shieeet im in cali jus outside LA and my civic is under lock and key (viper alarm, buddy club stearing wheel lock, hoodlock with killswitch) im scared leaving my car anywhere over here

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we actually went out and found it our selves, it was all together and was only missing the rear lip spoiler and hood bra, but they fucked up the transmission so bad

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts
glad you got it back, some people never see their cars again. id def tell him to install a killswitch in that thing :TU:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts