Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I want to change my stock sleeves and put a new reemplacement sleeve for 75mm JE PISTONS with STD rings.

It's possible to put the reemplacement sleeves like darton (not MID not flanged), first take out my stock using a press tool and put the news without do machine in the block using press tool??

I don't whant to bore my block, i like 75mm standard thick sleeves.

I can't take out my stock sleeves without do machine work??

Thanks for help!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for your reply.
My sleeves are floating is a dohc zc.

Then what kind of type is this sleeve of this photo?

They are pressed or welding?(i think not because aluminium and iron can't be welding right)

If i want to change to darton 75mm ds-200-10 reemplacement sleeve what i must do?

Or i can do only honing my current stock 75mm for good rings sealing?

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
2nd pic looks like B20 stock sleeves to me.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts

·
11,892 Posts
WAY to thick for that
Sorry nate but you're mistaken.

Taken from the parent directory of where that pic originates after he had the motor sleeved:

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
o shit i thought you meant they were stock sleeved b20's didnt realize that was a picture of a sleeved block, sorry

·
11,892 Posts
No the original pic is a stock sleeve...it's cracked. the second pic is of the same engine after it was sleeved.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
if your taking about a dirt bike lol, yes you can press them in and out, but not a inline 4 or anything of that nature

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
if all u want is new rings like it looks like you are kinda asking..just measure and see what the piston/wall is as of now, see how much room u have to play with

1 - 13 of 13 Posts