Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Samsung T509 plum up for sale. Phone is brand new. I got it as an Xmas gift for a friend but apparently another frind got him the same thing. So i dont wanna get stuck with this phone. Shoot me some offers. Phone is a T-mobile phone. Phone is legit and i didnt steal it off no one. I would personally use it but i have a Motorola SLVR and i love this phone a lot. LOL So if you guys got any trades up let me know. If not the best offer takes the phone. Phone retails for 200, but of course im not asking for that much. I got no picks the wifey left the camera at her friends house. But heres some specs on the phone

Feature Description
Camera w/ 4x digital zoom Use the digital zoom to get a close-up picture without getting too close.
Bluetooth® wireless technology Lose the wires and keep your hands free for more important things – Bluetooth lets you connect your phone to your headset or computer wirelessly.
Video capture/playback Capture and play back short video clips.
myFaves capable* Get unlimited any-network calling to any 5 people with a myFaves plan.
AOL®, Yahoo!®, MSN®, and ICQ® Instant Messenger®* Send and receive instant messages with Yahoo!, MSN, AOL, or ICQ.
Speakerphone Put down the phone and keep talking with a convenient speakerphone.
Caller ID pictures See a photo of your caller to quickly decide whether to answer.
Voice Notes* Record messages as reminders or just for fun.
MegaTones®, Wallpaper, HiFi Ringers®, & Games* Download new games, sounds and voices from hot artists, instrumental versions of songs, and wallpapers.
Full-color screen Full-color screen makes games, wallpaper, and everything else more fun.
Domestic tri-band (850/1800/1900 MHz) Use this phone on any part of the T-Mobile USA network, including our roaming coverage areas.
T-Mobile Internet ready (GPRS & EDGE) GPRS is a wireless data service with speeds up to 56 Kbps, while EDGE is up to three times faster than GPRS for compatible devices. Both enable you to access Internet and e-mail service wherever T-Mobile has coverage.
Easy text input Predictive text input anticipates what you're typing to make sending messages faster and easier.
Vibrating alert Phone vibrates to let you know you have a call or message without disturbing anyone.
Phone book Store names and numbers for easy retrieval and dialing.
Calendar Keep track of appointments and even set reminders to make sure you're on time.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Basics
Size: 4.6 x 1.8 x 0.4 inches
Weight: 2.7 ounces
Included battery: 800mAh LiIon
Talk time: up to 3.5 hours
Standby time: up to 7days
Band (frequency): 850 MHz;1800 MHz;1900 MHz
Included Accessories

* Battery
* Charger
* Hands-Free Headset
* SIM Card

Top Phone Features
Messaging

* AOL®, Yahoo!®, MSN®, and ICQ® Instant Messenger®*

Fun

* Camera w/ 4x digital zoom
* Video capture/playback
* MegaTones®, Wallpaper, HiFi Ringers®, & Games*

Communication

* Bluetooth® wireless technology
* myFaves capable*
* Speakerphone
* Full-color screen

Information

* Caller ID pictures
* Voice Notes*
* T-Mobile Internet ready (GPRS & EDGE)
* Vibrating alert

Assistants

* Phone book
* Calendar

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heres a picture off the website

Attachments

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^LOL^^^ Well phone has been sold for 50 bucks. Mods may close this thread please

1 - 7 of 7 Posts