Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright Ive had my engine out for quite some time now and I just got it back in, everything hooked up, now I goto turn the car over and I get nothing, the CEL stays on, I tried the jumper trick, and nothing, no codes. Usually you can hear the fuel priming etc etc, and nothing. Anybody know?

PROBLEM AT THE BOTTOM!!!

·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
worked before, dunno why it'd stop working. I was wondering if there was another fuse possibly that does something? other the ecu fuse under the engine fuses?

·
Registered
809 Posts
there is a fuse for the fuel your could check if you didnt already...alot of people will take it out b4 doing the y8 IM swap so when they start the car it will start up then stall out....that's where id start

·
Banned
998 Posts
check all ur fuses...u got something major either not hooked up or blown because wen the cel stays on it means the ecu dosent have power and the car thinks its dead

·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright so I figured out what it was, didnt have any tape or anything that would stop the injectors from grounding out, so when I would go to start the car I kept blowing ecu fuses, fixed that prob. NOW. when I start the thing it revs to 4k then dies, I can keep it alive but now in my cylinder 1 its blowing oil or fuel or something with a miss-fire...and checked my oil and it comes out milky. Blown HG? but Im confused why itd rev to 4k then die.

·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh, the HQ is a piece of cake, if I need to change it, this'll be my third one, anywho, I'd rep you again but I gotta spread the rep around lol, Thanks again.

·
Registered
809 Posts
thanks man....and glad to hear the idle problem was fixed...did you put the IM on w/o a gasket?..or was it someone else?...i was lookin into a hondata one bc its reusable bc im always doing something to the car and hate to keep buying IM gaskets everytime

1 - 16 of 16 Posts