Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wonder if it really going to be funny? i will try to get them recorded on the DVR, what you think.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I6GuL7f0zIw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I6GuL7f0zIw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
I guess what the real question is, will it be funnier than the geico commercials..? lol

I think it'll be pretty good.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Months ago, when I first heard about this, I thought it was a great idea. This is the first I've seen of any actual footage. I think it looks promising.

·
Registered
2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i
913 Posts
the question is: Will this be a smart show, or will it just be wall-to-wall racist humor where the n-word is changed to 'caveman'?

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
just heard about this the other, I dunno what to think..... Hopefully its funny, that would be sick. they should have used the geico comercial characters.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the question is: Will this be a smart show, or will it just be wall-to-wall racist humor where the n-word is changed to 'caveman'?
that would be funny, but i guess this kind-a-has been done w/the race card.

White Man's Burden

The story takes place in alternative America where the blacks are members of social elite, and whites are inhabitants of inner city ghettos. Louis Pinnock is a white worker in a chocolate factory, loving husband and father of two children. While delivering a package for black CEO Thaddeus Thomas, he is mistaken for a voyeur and, as a result, loses his job, gets beaten by black cops and his family gets evicted from their home. Desperate Pinnock takes a gun and kidnaps Thomas, demanding justice.

cpme to think of it it's not the same. lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts