Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pics of the local BIGGER indoor show in cincy im sure many of the members from my area will be attending! ill have pics of my familys 3 cars in the event tomorrow

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Bautesta (sp) the wrestler form nwo or whatever signing autographs ahaha the newphew got one not me!

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its on tomorrow and sunday well! ill be there with my family most of the day tomorrow we have two super gas race cars and a rat rod in it! then sunday prolly going to the PBR rodeo!!!!

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,796 Posts
I'll be there tonight about 4PM till close......likely around the SBZ area

thats Stangbangerz :)

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i went back down today and got alot more pics im getting ready to go to the auction but after ill post up pics

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
nice pics man. I only took like 5 pics or so of the Hemisphere and a few other random ones. What was with all the broken rims upstairs over by Cain and the other people from CSR?

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice pics man. I only took like 5 pics or so of the Hemisphere and a few other random ones. What was with all the broken rims upstairs over by Cain and the other people from CSR?
the one gold rim was off ian's gf's RSX when she got ran off the HW the other ones were chads i think?

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my cousins rat rod austin and ford super gaser

my dad checking out a chevyII he is looking at buying hahaha its a heap BUT he is getting it with no motor he has a built 283 straight six thats going into it ill keep updates on that!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
my cousins rat rod austin and ford super gaser

i alway admire those old skool rat cars. they were so pimp. i wouldn't mind letting go a testicle to own one. shit i wonder what's the going price for a testicle.:shocked:

Reactions: 93 red ls

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my little cousin tyler has roughly 8500 invested in his but alotof his parts his dad had to drive across country to get

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
god i love this color...

house of kolor sunset pearl i do belive...

i painted my 96 tacoma this color, i won many awards and made a spot in in mini truck magazine... :TU:

Reactions: 93 red ls

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
my little cousin tyler has roughly 8500 invested in his but alotof his parts his dad had to drive across country to get
damd that's alot. lol. but back in the day they where like hondas parts everywhere a teen became men then husbands and father well those part of the rat rods became very hard to come across. if you pay attention what you see here is the samething we (us youth/hondas) will happens to us. so save them parts.

·
Registered
218 Posts

I can't even tell what this was based on.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
pretty sure that it was a 4dr civic that was completely shaved and done by Spade Creations then was sold and then repainted and the interior redone.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts