Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 14b turbo that is in pretty good shape, preferably would like a nonwaste gated manifold, but wastegated will be alright i could just weld it shut. ive heard that casts do not flow very well, and arent as tough as people think, im looking to stay in the 275-350 price range for a decent manifold. load them thoughts and ideas at me!!!

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
a good quality tubular manifold will always flow better than a cast log mani.......check ccfabonline.com for a nice tubular manifold. i got mine for $325 shipped for a miniram. great quality.

·
Registered
826 Posts
what are the power differences from cast to tubular on say 8psi for example?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
There are a couple people on here that make/sell manifolds. You can alos check out turbod16.com and homemadeturbo.com

Or if you really want to, you could make on of these...

·
Banned
752 Posts
The bad typically is the result of paying up front and not receiving your goods for months. A search on ccfab will tell you all you need to know. But, who knows, you might get lucky and get yours quick.

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
i got mine in a week and a half to two weeks after i placed my order........looks like it has excellent quality also.

do you guys say :TD: to ccfab because of quality or customer service........i hope i didnt get a shitty manifold.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Or you could wait just about two more weeks. I heard a rumor that a well-established and well-respected site sponsor is going to enter the Honda Turbo Manifold arena. They are rumored to be offering Short Tubular and Ram Style manifolds for Ds and Bs, with flanges for T3 and T2/25 turbochargers. There will be no "build to order" BS, they will offer only what they have in stock for immediate shipment. If it is not in stock, you won't see if on their website. Plus, they already have a great reputation for customer service and quality.

At least that is what I hear... :)

Craig

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Or you could wait just about two more weeks. I heard a rumor that a well-established and well-respected site sponsor is going to enter the Honda Turbo Manifold arena. They are rumored to be offering Short Tubular and Ram Style manifolds for Ds and Bs, with flanges for T3 and T2/25 turbochargers. There will be no "build to order" BS, they will offer only what they have in stock for immediate shipment. If it is not in stock, you won't see if on their website. Plus, they already have a great reputation for customer service and quality.

Craig
Now that sounds like a good deal...:TU:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts

Craig
sounds good!

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts

Craig
what kind of prices are we looking at craig? say hotrex's(CCFAB) prices but with the TT customer service?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.