Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEAH i did soem carbon fiber wrapping last night and they look HOTTT .. ill get some pics for ya tomororw night :thehump:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wrapped on my 7th gen the top part of the door, the center by the radio and the roof ... ill get pics im waiting for the secodn layer or resin to dry ... and yes its real carbon fiber not that sticker crap !!! i will post pics tomorrow night for yall ! and i did it myself at the shop i work at at night

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the carbon fiber we get thru a distributer , i realyl dont order ill find out for ya ! and yes ill post em for yall maybe ill get some tonite after bowling we shall see aight

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Awaiting pics. :)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
youll get em later D series brothers ! it looks like its gonna be hawt ! i think it woulda been easier to have taken the windows out to lay the carbon down but hey im a professional LOL ha ha ha what year beretta did you own Berettagtz i had a 95 z26

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Once again...hahaha....

:TTIWWP:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tonite i will have pics for everyone and a how to as well .. hell i can tell yall how to do it now LOL . thats easy but pics are good to go along with photos ... ill find something else to carbon tonite too .. maybe ill get a sub enclosure glassed up real quick and carbon it for everyone for the rear of my hatch

yeah i know this pic is worthless wiht out pics ... before i go get pics and stuff i wanna make sure some one is interested ( now i know the whole group is ill get somethign nice ready for yall )

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
tonite ill trim up the loose ends and sand them a little and take a few pics of there they are letting ya know how they look etc .. they do have to be cleared and stuff so ill keep that in mind you can either a have the carbon like a hood would be smooth and kinda plasticy feeling or a little rougher and a more naturl look which i prefer myself but hey thats my opinion

right now they look HOT !!!!

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Still no pics :(

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Go ahead Jimmy :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts