Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i made an all motor d16z6 and have swapped it in my 88 civic(d12b1) the jap version...now the checklights givin me a map error....how the hell should i remove it i tried everything...before the car started and whooped to 5k rpm then i unplugged the map nothin happen then i unplugged tps nothin happen then i unplugged iacv the car finally chocked and died down...then the check lite gave me a map error...i dun know wat to do next iam fed up of this shyt....help me out ppl...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
iam using a p08 chipped ecu for d16z6......yes i connected the pins da way it said VGO on the map...v for voltage G for ground and O for signal....now the car is not starting up and iam soo fkn worried its my only ride..now i have to walk for 2 miles to get my buss and go to my coll...iam soo tired of this....soo u guys say its the map ..okay i'll get the map asap ...it is very exp it costs arounnd 270 here....

·
Registered
91 hatch
1,249 Posts
0r if it's not the map maybe your dizzy does it turn over atleast just not firing had a similar problem check for spark all the way thru your ignition system. plugs, ignition coil, igniter unit, and cap & rotor. i drove mine around for about an hour ,and it then it would'nt start. check your timing also

p.s. i found a map sensor on ebay for 20 bucks oem

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shppin charges are way more than 20 ...that 20 is gonna cost me a 100....lol umm dizzy?...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts