Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
turbo d16z6 in eg

I accidentally plugged the MAP sensor plug into the TPS. So the TPS plug was not plugged in at all. I also have a 3 bar MAP which is wired into the harness. The car would die at anything over tiny throttle inputs. I immediately pulled the car over and plugged everything in right but now the car wont start. No CEL. Hondata when is gauge display mode goes nuts and throws random numbers. I looked at the ECU and nothing looks burnt.

Im not really sure where to go from here. I'm gonna swap the TPS after work and test a different ECU.

Any suggestions on top of that would be awesome.

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
If you have a saved file of your tune re upload it to Hondata, some sensor calibration may have been thrown way off.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well after swapping on 3 different TPS and 2 throttle bodies it turns out that my brand new Motorola 2.5 bar map went bad. plugged the old map in and it runs fine. I emailed xenocron where I bought the MAP sensor and unfortunately they wont refund or exchange. But bright side the car runs again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.