Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys ive been on this forum for a while now but i have never posted a thread or made a profile for that matter, but i finally have a quesion. when i bought my hatch it was already lowered and i just got new tires and i was looking at my car and it seems that my driver side is higher then my passenger side. anyone have a suggestion y?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
The second picture is not straight on so its hard to tell, but they look like their pretty even...The drivers side could be lower if you drive alone in your car mostly

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Could you just swap the drivers side springs for the passenger side...then maybe you weight would even it out...i dont know...not calling you fat or anything man...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i weigh 145 and ive had the car for almost 2 years
so i dont know. the stock springs havent been chopped they are aftermarket but i had never noticed it until i got my new tires so i guess ill just give up and not care about it cuz my car just got keyed twice in one week and im pretty pissed about that.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well im a senior in high school and im pretty sure they are doing it while im in class and its fucking lame. there is like a 4 foot scratch across my roof and the same size one all the way acroos my hatch. we have cameras at my school. im goin down tomorro to c if we can catch this jackass.

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
think about where the motor sits and the driver sits.

Left side weight bias!
well that may be so - but he's saying his driver's side is higher....

or are you saying that the spring was made already considering the weight of the driver - so it'd even out when he sits in it?

·
Registered
98 Hatchback
570 Posts
I just wanted to add to this thread. I have Eibach springs with Koni Shocks/Struts. When I first changed the springs with stock shocks, the front driver side sat lower than the front passenger. Still the same with the Koni's.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.