Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the sedan painted. .:bravo: It took some time to gather the funds to make it happen. . you know. . bills and a mortgage gets in the way. . but nontheless, here are some pics of the car. .

it does not stop there. . there are more plans for the car. . it just doesn't stop. . . :beer:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
jdm pole, when the pole is halfway up the green top lights up to direct the driver. in a sense it is in the correct way if he had a rhd car. but right now i wouldn't help you with anything. "IMO" looks good though. I love MR-5's

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, that is a bumper pole. . it came with the bumper in that location. . It works best if it were RHD. I did not want to have a hole in my plastic bumper if i relocated it. . so i just left it. . It does have a green light that lights up when the lights are on. .

The tach has been there for over 7 years. . it may go soon, not sure yet. . it doesn't bother me too much. .

Sorry bout red x's. . . try a highspeed connection?!?!?! :alky:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is the OEM B-37 color (florence blue) it is like a dark blue-grey color. You are not the first one to say it looks grey. .

1 - 20 of 36 Posts