Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just wanted to know if anyone knew what different colors of interiors there were on 92-95 civics. I know of tan, black, but was there a gray too?? I want to switch form tan to black, any opinions or tips, let me know what u think.

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
there was a grey because my optional audio console, armrest and rear speaker covers are all grey.

have fun switching it all out, it can be a bitch. best bet is to find a wrecked car and strip the heck out of it for all you can.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
mine is all grey... the roof is a really light grey to go with the darker gray for the seats and vinyl.

·
Registered
675 Posts
in japan they made the grey seats with red in them on the SIRII and some came with teal colored seats as well.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
mrnicolas said:
most of my interior is the really dark blue and I like it. I would like to change it out for a black interior, but that will never happen.

so is mine.. it used to bother me.. i had plans to change it out like the first week i bought my car but then i realised how expensive it was going to be and decided to leave it..i got a 5% tint on my car so when its dark u cant tell wha color anything is accept the lights inside the car. leave ur interior and just get some tan gsr seats man.. ive seen it before and it looked hella nice. this was in a white ej(civic coupe)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts