Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up guys so yesterday before having my distributor go out my car got vandalized. I parked in my gfs driveway and come out an hour later...Only to realize my hood and both doors were keyed extremely deeply with huge X's with 2 vertical lines through them(not any gang I know or have heard of?). They slashed both my front tires,and I bought a set of yoko s. drives not even a month ago! I got pissed and went out looking for some clues turns out a neighbor of hers got his civic vandalized too. He got what I got plus they smashed his fake denjis and got all his tires(Ironically i have real denjis and mine were spared?). Anyways I guess its time for a new paint job.
I have a 93 hatch with fat 5s on .75 inch drop all around.
Id love to hear your guys opinions on color options for the body and wheels that you think would look good(just cant do grey or that STI blue as my brother has two of the same hatches in that color lol).
With that said, im kinda digging this primer red as it seems too look good and could be a "cheaper" alternative than a full paint job. Here's the link Red Primer Honda Civic | Retro Rides
Im also liking carnival yellow, taffeta/championship white, metallic green, grenada black, or maybe laguna seca blue. This really sucks but atleast it gives me incentive to get my car to look nice now.
Do you guys think I should paint or polish my wheels?
Let me know what you think of my colors choices or if you think hatches look good in any other colors.

·
Registered
ek9 hatch, ej6 coupe
75 Posts
My neighbor has a flat red paint job that looks decent. Its not as bright of a red, kinda in between red and burgundy. Trust me I HATE burgundy so its not a dark red. Ultimately though the reason nobody is responding is because its your car so only you know what you like. Build ur car for urself, not others.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts