Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wondering on a gt30r? or a 50 or 57 trim iv already searched and kind of have an idea but id like to know on what u guys think of it and those of you who are running it and my hp goals r high but not high enough on stock sleeves...help a meber out yo thanks fellas

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
it looks to me like you are just trying to decide which one you want: ball or thrust bearing turbo. i would say BB as spool time would be quicker making your power band longer. but if your on a buget (like 90% of us) a thrust bearing turbo will work just fine. and the missing 300 rpm is made up for with a quick turn of the BC :lol:.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i might be getting the 30r for a amazing deal and yes it is a bb and my motor is built but the heads stock so thats whats worrying me about the spool time and when it will hit full boost so what do u guys think go with the 30r?

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
well i might be getting the 30r for a amazing deal and yes it is a bb and my motor is built but the heads stock so thats whats worrying me about the spool time and when it will hit full boost so what do u guys think go with the 30r?
don't worry too much about spool time, worry about traction! :lol:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 7 of 7 Posts