Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shocked: Well I did a big search on here and looked around and I can't locate one, maybe I'm typing the wrong words in the search engines and what not... But does anyone know where I can view a complete guide to rebuilding a d16, and I mean complete guide, from a bare block on up to a complete one, gasket information and everything? The block is a d16y7, and i have a y8 head and IM im putting on and I know how to do that already...

My uncle is has really pissed me off now, cause i was suppose to have my car back a while ago but he procrastinated on getting the motor done and now he's still procrastinating on getting the motor done even though he garunteed me my car back thursday or friday and I know for a fact it wont be done, (My car has been down since November...) So tomorrow I am gonna go to the garage "again" and finish this damn thing up if I can find a guide to do it. I got as far as getting the whole the pistons and rods in, crank is in, everything is tourqed down to spec and thats it. All the oil pump, and shit is all off and i need to get everything back in, including the gasket, rear main seals, crank seal, all that shiznat. I just want to get my god damn car done finally, I'm tired of waiting for this bull ish, he thinks i got to screw around, I start school soon and i need my transportation...
Thanks in advance

~Reim

Oh, and like I said, i did use the search button, a few times at that lol...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a haynes and a freakin chiltons... Both were in my last Civic when it got stolen and stripped... Just didnt think to go buy another... I've been shelling out money out the ass within the past few months and I mean a lot for my motor build and turbo, and jus recently got hit with a few fines the other day because of my brother's illegal car that i was driving so now I have to pay for those, money is a big issue at the moment lol, spent 120.00+ just on gaskets alone today, not fun stuff -_-

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i guess, i might just have to go to Advanced Auto tomorrow morning after the gym and grab up a haynes manual if they got one in stock, ill order the chiltons eventually... So much for reading about shit tonight lol.

·
Registered
435 Posts
whats you e-mail adresses ill send you the one i have if you want it it is the full 96-00 civic factory service manual in adobe format

1 - 12 of 12 Posts