·
No Tune No Life!
99 Supercharge Regal
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
602 Posts
I been talking to FJT to about vitaras. I guess he's out of stock of the standard size and waiting for 170 sets to come in around mid-late february.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
thats what he told me also. thats when i found the SRPs for cheap

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
If you need them, and can't wait then this is probably going to be the best alternative option...

·
No Tune No Life!
99 Supercharge Regal
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dose ne one know of guys that got these of him or not??

it all looks good and i have used everbrand in there as parts somewere along the way i just want to make sure thats the piston that are right.

thanks guys

RC

·
No Tune No Life!
99 Supercharge Regal
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm ALMOST positive those are the exact same pistons fjt sells... and thats not a bad price, i'd say grab em!
i think i am tomarrow i just wanted some one to verifiy that these are the same and just wanted to hear another side.

yea i looked at the pics of drunkins engine(405 whp vitaras) and the top of the pistons are indetical so i beleve they are the same they seem that way.

thanks more is great thanks agian

RC

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have some 76mm vitaras brand spankin new come complete with hastings rings pins and locks. Never used them cause i got a good deal on some srp pistons. Let me know if ya want them $125 shipped.
i might have to buy thoses...

·
No Tune No Life!
99 Supercharge Regal
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you can probably get ahold of fjt on turbod16.com
i sent him 3 pm's but ill probly just go with this thing it all togater going to save a few bones.

thanks guys!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Usually FJT is hella good abot responding to pm's. He never left me waiting for more than a day before. I also sent him one about a week ago that he didn't respond to. No worries, he's always been a stand up guy with me... he's prolly on vacay or just really busy. I'd imagine he has another job besides selling vitaras.

·
No Tune No Life!
99 Supercharge Regal
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Usually FJT is hella good abot responding to pm's. He never left me waiting for more than a day before. I also sent him one about a week ago that he didn't respond to. No worries, he's always been a stand up guy with me... he's prolly on vacay or just really busy. I'd imagine he has another job besides selling vitaras.
yea i have talked to him in the past and he is a good guy that u never heard a bad thing about. but i am just in a hery and i wish i could have sent some money to a d-series man in stead of more money to e gay!!

but im not useing these on my car but when ever i deside to build a turbo car ill send some money to fjt to get another set.

well there yea have it.

thanks guys

RC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts