Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after searching all over, i can't find a picture of a diagram of the whole crx suspension system, all attached together, showing the subframes and front crossmember along with the front and rear suspension parts attached to them ?

showing it how its all attached together on the car, but with just a light outline showing where the car is around it,

it just helps me when i want to try troubleshooting stuff and want to see everything in one place,

anyone know where to find something like that ? ive looked at honda automotive parts.com but just shows each thing seperately , and helms is the same, and i looked at my haynes and chiltons too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not to sound stupid, but what does FSM stand for? something like F...... Service Manual?

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
Factory Service Manual.

There is no such diagram. I have no idea why you would need something like that.

The closest you are going to get is the exploded diagrams for parts that you can view at any online purveyor of Honda parts.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright thanks, just had to see if anyone knew of one, its not that important, i just am a person who is real visual, and helps me understand more when i see the whole picture of any type of system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts