Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked and i haven't come across anything that looks like it would fit the way it should. I'm looking for aluminum, mandrel bent, bead rolled piping with T clamps and reinforced silicone couplings. That fits through the holes on each side on the motor bay. It's for a 95 Si. Does anyone know of a good site for a kit like that? I saw some on ebay but i just don't trust them. Thanks

·
Registered
566 Posts
I managed to find a good kit on ebay, but as you said i wouldn't trust 90% of them.

Autoworks offer's what people call a good kit, but it's expensive i think.

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
I've looked and i haven't come across anything that looks like it would fit the way it should. I'm looking for aluminum, mandrel bent, bead rolled piping with T clamps and reinforced silicone couplings. That fits through the holes on each side on the motor bay. It's for a 95 Si. Does anyone know of a good site for a kit like that? I saw some on ebay but i just don't trust them. Thanks
Like this...

·
Registered
2,429 Posts

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
:stupid:

·
Registered
566 Posts
:noway: expensive? i think you might need to look into a different hobby if your think autoworks stuff is expensive.

+1 on the autoworks stuff. i will be hitting him up once my i get the parts together for boosting the ED.
I meant compared to the ebay stuff.

I've got a built civic for the price of a clutch for my evo.
Everything for these car's is cheap in reflection.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Yeah, something just like that except my compressor housing is on the other side and the outlet is pointing down... how much do you charge for a kit like that?
Your compressor is facing down on the passenger side and you want to rout the hotside back up to pass down thru the fender hole behind the drivers side headlight??

1 - 20 of 41 Posts