Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to the forum and thought i would give you guys a look at my weekend?hope this is in the right place? so.... i went with some friends up to tortilla flats AZ. and went for some "spirited driving". and met a guy that was chasing us up there too in a boosted teg. kinda cool? and yes thats my semi red baby.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
how did you fair with thoes mr-2s?. whats your set up for 'spirited driving' as you so delicately put it. =-P

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to be honest with you i hung with the evo on the turns. i would be right on him. then the slightest stright he would dust my ass. its a fully gutted coupe with tokico illuminas with 5 way dampers. and stock exhaust with a free magnaflow fart can, that sounded not half bad. and some bald falken ze512's

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this road is the road to 2 lakes. trucks and boats suck!! cause then either you have to wait or try and get them to pull over to let you pass? but tortilla flats is a tiny place with a resturant and some gift shops? ill get a vid for you guys to see. but tortilla flats is the half way point of canyon lake rd. you keep going to the end then its dirt. we'll get one guy at the top with a radio and 2 will drive about 1/2 mi down and wait for trafic to clear. then when we get the "go ahead" then we'll use up both lanes worry free? and the hit the lake when were done to cool off from the desert heat.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it "was" a stock D16Z6 with a hot air intake and a muffler.220,000 miles and ran like a champ till 270 plus! and couldnt kill it for the life of me! hahahaha

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
welcome to the d. your so lucky i don't neg rep cause you would be in the red. giving false hope that there's a cannonball run or a gumball 3000. damd you. lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts