Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
and they are coming out of what?
not enough info?
and are you asking if you can reuse them?

·
Registered
stock 96 coupe
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im tryin to do a low budget built just to last a couple of weeks till i get my money together i have a b18b1 bottom end and a gsr head i know i use the b18b1 head gasket but what stock head bolts do i use the gsr ones or the ls ones?

·
Registered
stock 96 coupe
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its my only car right now and im just trying to make it work for a couple of weeks and im gonna buy a new gsr

·
Registered
stock 96 coupe
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im just doing this to get by for hopefully to weeks i hate ls vtec builds dont get me wrong there fast a hell sometimes but ive seen people put a lot of money in them and they last no time thanks guy for the help though

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
im just doing this to get by for hopefully to weeks i hate ls vtec builds dont get me wrong there fast a hell sometimes but ive seen people put a lot of money in them and they last no time thanks guy for the help though
anytime.
but why do you wanna build a ls/v just to sell it off and let someone else blow it up? why not just make an ls look pretty and sell it that way.

·
Registered
stock 96 coupe
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
im not gonna sell it im just doing it to get me to work for a couple of weeks till i can either buy the shit to do it right or buy another gsr motor and what torgue specs do i use ,the gsr or ls

·
Registered
52 Posts
whats the right way to do a ls vtec . I believe tage evanson the guy who set the record at buttonwillow was using ls vtech setup all motor

1 - 19 of 19 Posts