Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, heres the crack. My tuner looks like he is going to be pretty gay when i go to pick my car up. I havent really gotten anywhere, apart from having a rough tune which is good enough to drive the car with. But it wont idle. Still working on that one, although the IACV doesnt work, so may affect it a bit.

Anyway, he wont give me the map on disc, so i can see how it is set up. I want to be able to see the map so i can recreate it in crome and then mess about with that untill i can get it setup properly. Which will be when it idles!

What i want to know, is will a Willem Burner read a chip with a hondata map on it? I dont want to try reading it and find that ive erased the chip or soemthing...!

Let me know guys, please!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
doesnt this car have an s300 in it?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump before bed. Sorry for it, but i could do with an answer really. As far as i can see, if i can use my willem burner for working with hondata, then all i need to get is the hondata ROM editor, then i can get my car to anohter place a lot closer, and be able to help work on it myself.

Main concern is firstly if i can read the hondata map of the chip with the willem tho, thats the number 1 priority. I dont even know what chip the hondata uses... is it special one, or just an eeprom like other chips..?

Then i get on to sorting my shit!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts