Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
turbo a Y7 is IMPOSSIBLE the flux compacitor is to far to the left of the tail lights and then once u get that fixed the damn penguins that run the motor get mad and leave then u have to order new penguins from the moon then ull need superman to put them back in the motor...its just a waste of time im srry

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
p.s i forgot that u need the SPECIAL penguin that is white with black feathers not black with white feathers

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
dude read the stickies .. first and yes u can turbo anything u want u bicycle , ur car, ur self mount ur turbo on ur ass ero dinamics

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
need help guys.. dont know much on this subject

thnks
flame on haha. no yu cand. yu canot run terbos on honduhs sinse tha eckstra presser wil crack yoor hed and the pistens bent. so did you drop out in first or second grade? because theres no way you passed some of the other grades without reading before you take the tests. :hammer: knucklehead

then again i work with a guy whos 22 and asks the same question right before he tells me the engine will blow up... ****icy breath shivers*** i see dumb people

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
turbo a Y7 is IMPOSSIBLE the flux compacitor is to far to the left of the tail lights and then once u get that fixed the damn penguins that run the motor get mad and leave then u have to order new penguins from the moon then ull need superman to put them back in the motor...its just a waste of time im srry
hes gonna need a new hobbit for the crankcase, they from the land beyond time.

land beyond time's also gonna hook you up with the bearings

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
OP:
Is it possible to put a turbo on a Y7? -Sure.
Can you turbo a Y7? -My gut says no.
Are you going to blow up your engine? -Yes

dude read the stickies .. first and yes u can turbo anything u want u bicycle , ur car, ur self mount ur turbo on ur ass ero dinamics
What are you trying to say? You are a newb yourself, and you ask very dumb questions also. So, you are the last person to be flaming another newb. Now go sit in the corner.

BTW: Click for your dumb question

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
OP:
Is it possible to put a turbo on a Y7? -Sure.
Can you turbo a Y7? -My gut says no.
Are you going to blow up your engine? -Yes

What are you trying to say? You are a newb yourself, and you ask very dumb questions also. So, you are the last person to be flaming another newb. Now go sit in the corner.

BTW: Click for your dumb question
Agreed!!! Search before you post noob!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts