Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone successful do this? If not why didn't it work?

Is there mounting for the condener, dryer, evaporator box, etc?

it's pretty crazy to even do this, you'd literally need a ex or si parts car with everything. it's like attempting to do a cruise control, or manual to auto swap.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
yes you can. even the black out switch they have in there with non ac models.. everything is plug and play as long as you buy everything from the same vehicle/model

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Me and my friend will be attempting this soon. We just raped a Del Sol for everything a/c related. He has a Sol dash in his hatch and we will be swapping a new dash into it as well since the pass airbag is long missing. Replacing with a 93 with no pass air bag. The only thing we will have a hard time with will be the wiring, since the plug on the passenger side was destroyed in the engine bay. Hopefully we will get the Sol under dash boxes into the hatch without a problem. Its too damn hot in Fresno without ac. Ill make a thread on it when we do it.

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me and my friend will be attempting this soon. We just raped a Del Sol for everything a/c related. He has a Sol dash in his hatch and we will be swapping a new dash into it as well since the pass airbag is long missing. Replacing with a 93 with no pass air bag. The only thing we will have a hard time with will be the wiring, since the plug on the passenger side was destroyed in the engine bay. Hopefully we will get the Sol under dash boxes into the hatch without a problem. Its too damn hot in Fresno without ac. Ill make a thread on it when we do it.
Please do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts